- abbr. (in the UK) Youth Hostels Association.
* * *Youth Hostels Association.
* * *abbrevYouth Hostels Association
* * *YHA [YHA] [ˌwaɪ eɪtʃ ˈeɪ] [ˌwaɪ eɪtʃ ˈeɪ] abbreviationYouth Hostels Association (an organization that exists in many countries and provides cheap simple accommodation)Culture:The YHA was established in Britain in 1930 and is part of the International Youth Hostel Federation which operates in more than 50 countries around the world. Although mostly young people stay in youth hostels, people of any age can become members.
* * *yha, ȝhaobs. forms of yea.
Useful english dictionary. 2012.
Look at other dictionaries:
YHA — may refer to:* The Youth Hostel Association, a registered Youth Hostel charity operating in the United Kingdom, whose initials, YHA, are commonly used. * York Housing Association, a housing association in North Yorkshire whose initials, YHA, are… … Wikipedia
YHA — YHA, the the Youth Hostels Association the British organization that runs ↑youth hostels in the UK, and is a member of the international organization that runs youth hostels in many other countries … Dictionary of contemporary English
YHA — ► ABBREVIATION ▪ (in the UK) Youth Hostels Association … English terms dictionary
YHA — Youth Hostels Association. * * * … Universalium
YHA — Youth Hostels Association (Community) * Yavneh Hebrew Academy (Community » Religion) * Port Hope Simpson, Newfoundland, Canada (Regional » Airport Codes) … Abbreviations dictionary
YHA — Port Hope Simpson, Newfoundland, Canada internationale Flughafen Kennung … Acronyms
yha — ISO 639 3 Code of Language ISO 639 2/B Code : ISO 639 2/T Code : ISO 639 1 Code : Scope : Individual Language Type : Living Language Name : Baha Buyang … Names of Languages ISO 639-3
YHA — Port Hope Simpson, Newfoundland, Canada internationale Fughafen Kennung … Acronyms von A bis Z
YHA — abbr. Youth Hostels Association … Dictionary of English abbreviation
YHA — abbreviation (in the UK) Youth Hostels Association … English new terms dictionary